CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Sticker I Spy

My kids have TONS of stickers!  They love getting them, but for some reason they don't like using them, so we have an entire shoe box tote full of stickers.  So, I thought I'd put some of these stickers to good use and made I Spy Sticker pages.

They were really simple to put together.  I took a piece of cardstock and covered it in stickers.  I used a few big ones, filled in a majority of the space with small to medium sized stickers, then filled in the small spots with those really tiny sticker chart stickers.  There are easily over 100 stickers on the page. 




I slipped the cardstock into a page protector.  I printed a page that had a list of all the stickers that were on the page and slipped it in the page protector behind the sticker page.  This would be a great little game to keep in the car.  The older kids can read their list on the back to find things on their own.  Or the kids can look at each other's sticker page and tell the other what to find.




What do you spy on our sticker pages?

Sharing at...

10 comments:

  1. super cool idea, Kimberly - Audrey loves "I spy" sorts of games, so we'll be trying this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have piles of stickers too. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Amber and Mama J! I really liked how easy it was to make and how much the kids loved using it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great for car trips. Thank you for sharing. Love it and so simple.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this. I have made a simlaur thing, i-spy colouring sheets (take a look at my blog)
    But didn't think about using stickers, this would be so great for my son as he has SOOO many stickers

    www.serenityyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea! I just saw an I Spy game at the store and your way is much easier on the wallet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My beloved daughter has TONS of stickers from her favorite fairy tales. So cute with these kiddos. custom decal stickers

    ReplyDelete